Our technology is amazing, but we can be overrun with the abundance of cords from phones, tablets, and other devices our family uses. Consider setting up a charging station not only to centralize all the cords but that is also attractive and gives storage too.
Things to consider:
1. Cords: How many cords do you need? Can devices share plugs?
2. Location: Where is a central location for family to access easily, but is not the center of attention for guests?
3. Type: Do you want a DIY station? Or are you wanting to purchase?
A few ideas for you:
* DIY charging station - check out: Apartment Therapy
* Vertical standing storage - find similar on Amazon
* Decorative charging station - This found at Urban Outfitters
All in Order LLC is not endorsing any of the above suggestions for its financial gain or support.